Paymdxtolls: If you want to access your toll-by-plate account, then you can check this post in which you will find the login instructions in detail. Also, we have updated the complete details related to Paymdxtolls.com. For further details, check the complete information which we have discussed in the below section.
Paymdxtolls is an online service center which allows you to access the toll-by-plate account. As a toll-by-plate customer, you can review account details and notices, download transactions, make a payment, dispute a previous notice and monitor the status of a dispute; by clicking on the login button on the site. The login process is very simple and easy. Below, we have updated the login requirements and instructions, for your ease. Check them in detail.
Paymdxtolls – Login
In order to log in to your toll-by-plate account, you need to know the requirements and instructions. Here are they:
- A pc or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- Account License Plate.
- Account Number / Driver’s License Number / Notice Number.
Also, follow these instructions in order to login successfully.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official site of Paymdxtolls or click on this official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the homepage of Paymdxtolls.
- There, you will find the login option.
- Click on the ‘Login’ option and then you will be taken to the login page of Toll-by-plate account.
- There, you need to enter the Account License Plate in the required space.
- Also, you need to enter any one of these: Account Number / Driver’s License Number / Notice Number.
- After that, click the ‘Login’ button.
- Now, you will be allowed to access the toll-by-plate account.
Note: Account Number is nothing but the 12 digit number which is indicated on your notice. And, Notice Number can be found below the Account Number.
Paymdxtolls – Toll-by-Plate Account
Once after logging into the toll-by-plate account, you can easily make the payments through the same account. If you fail to pay the tolls on-time, then it is considered against the law (316.1001, Florida Statutes) and results in the assessment of additional fees and referral to a collection firm, as well as a registration hold placed on the registered owner. When a motor vehicle passes through an MDX toll zone and the toll payment is not made by an electronic transponder, a photographic image of the vehicle’s license plate will be captured at the toll lane. The license plate data provides the needed information to obtain the registered owner’s address so an MDX Toll-By-Plate account can be created and a notice generated.
Paymdxtolls – Dispute the Notice
In order to dispute the notice, you need to send the affidavit and also you need to follow these steps:
- First of all, click on ‘Dispute Notice’ option which is available on the official site of Paymdxtolls.
- Then, you need to download a form by clicking on ‘Download’ button.
- After that, fill out the form with the required details.
- Attach the required documents.
- And then, send the duly completed and signed form with required documentation to MDX.
Send it, using any one of the following methods:
- By US mail:
Miami-Dade Expressway Authority
PO Box 22826
Hialeah FL 33002-2826
- By Email
- By Fax: 1-800-733-7721
- By US mail:
The Miami-Dade Expressway Authority (MDX) is an independent agency created in December 1994 by the State of Florida and the Miami-Dade County Commission. Since 1997 MDX has operated and maintained five expressways formerly operated by the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT):
- Gratigny Parkway (SR 924)
- Airport Expressway (SR 112)
- Dolphin Expressway (SR 836)
- Don Shula Expressway (SR 874)
- Snapper Creek Expressway (SR 878)
All five expressways are all electronic toll roads, requiring the use of SunPass or a “toll-by-plate” program and do not accept cash, and the free movement sections were removed. The Gratigny Parkway, Don Shula Expressway, and Snapper Creek Expressway became all electronic in 2010, while the Airport Expressway and Dolphin Expressway were converted 2014.
MDX Customer Support – Contact Details
If you have any questions regarding your notice, then you can contact the customer support team of MDX. Simply make a call and speak directly to a Customer Care Representative to get real-time answers to your questions. Also, note that Mondays are extremely busy. If your call is not of an urgent nature, you may call Tuesday through Friday. Below are the contact details of MDX Customer Support:
- Customer Support Number: 855-277-0848
- Service Center Hours: Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Service is not available on these Observed Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
For more details, visit its official website.
That’s all about the Paymdxtolls Login. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, kindly let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)